Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday {First Edition}

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

As i've discovered more about the blogging world, I have stumbled upon some great daily Linky Parties.
I've decided to add the What I'm Loving Wednesday party @ Little Daisy May to the mix.
What a fun way to share with you the Fun stuff i'm obsessed with!


This week i'm {Loving}:
These cute wedding dress hangers. I'll be ordering one of these bad boys with Mrs. Hodges on it asap!
{Surreal that our wedding is in 52 days!!}

Roo has an obsession with Zelda. I can't even begin to tell you how many hours i've watched him fighting bad guys and "ooh-ing" over awesome new weapons and ideas from the creators of Zelda.
So I'm {Loving} these Triforce and other Zelda themed cufflinks. 
They will be making their way into the wedding day!

Also {loving} this cute shirt. Planning on snagging this to wear during our Bachelorette Party weekend!

 This is a unique and fun twist on a scrapbook that i'm {Loving}
I'll be hoarding every scrap of paper from our Honeymoon to make one of these little guys!



I'm {Loving} this Typography.
I may or may not have been writing "Brittany Hodges" in this writing everywhere.
{Why yes--i'm as silly as a twitterpated 13 year old girl}
I'm also {Loving} these Jute containers that I snagged from Pick Your Plum a few weeks ago!
I picked up two sets of them and can't wait to transform them into a rockin' Fall Craft!

And a few more gems I found on Pinterest!


I can't wait to go to Smith's Grove and pick some unique pumpkins and a ridiculous amount of mums!


And of course Fall wouldn't be complete without making something deliciously pumpkin.
Yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...