Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall-spiration

My poor little neglected blog!
We're at {29 days} and wellllll blogging hasn't made it to the top of the priority list lately.

 I promise I'll be back in full swing once the wedding is over, and we get back from our Honeymoon!

I was thinking back a few days ago, and I realized I have not taken more than a 
couple days off since starting my job 2 years ago.
I love my job...but goodness...I need a break.

So today i thought I'd give you a little Fall-spiration!
 I've had so much fun decorating my house for the season.
I'll breakdown where I got all the crafty/Fall goodies



First things first--Pumpkins!
Everyone has their go-to Pumpkin Patch or farmer's stand.
I love those experiences,
but I'm also planning a wedding so CHEAP outweighed the experience this year!


 I got a few pumpkins at Wal-mart last week.
Classic Jack-o-lantern pumpkins were $2.88/each
{and}
They had a variety box where the pumpkins were .48 cents/pound. 

I picked up 2 Jacks, a Jarrahdale, and a Buckskin pumpkin.
I also grabbed a small pie pumpkin and 4 bags of gourds/pumpkins.
 All for $21!


 Wreath is from Hobby Lobby.
I got it when I first saw the Fall aisle {Late June} and I splurged!
It was $30 {Originally $60 but got it half off}

Crow and Pumpkin stand is from a home decor shop in Lafayette called The Big Event
$15


Mums are from a Nursery in Lafayette. 
They are HUGE! I could not even pick them up by myself.
$9/each 
 

Witch Parking sign was $1 in the Dollar Bins at Target
3 Grapevine Brooms and Owl were $2.50/each at Target
Terracotta vase was $2 {half off} at Hobby Lobby
The burlap ribbon I had on hand {but it came from Hobby Lobby too} 
 Total for this $10.50


Sign was $8 at Hobby Lobby.


I also made these snazzy Fall pillows.
The Chevron Fabric is from HL
and the other is a $10 dropcloth from Walmart 
{I could make another 5 pillows with leftovers}


And a sneak peek at the Inside.
Most of this decor is reused from somewhere else or from last year.



Even the pups are getting into the spirit!



Have you started decorating for Fall yet?


1 comment:

  1. the clothespin wreath is cute!!!!! you got to send me a close up!!!
    tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...