Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{Freebie} Happy Fall Ya'll Banner


It's Fall Ya'll!

The house is officially decked out for the season and I am one happy little lady!
Here's my Fall Mantle
Beautiful, isn't it?

See that sweet little pumpkin topiary? 
I'll be showing you how to make one of those little guys later this week!

Also be on the lookout for our adventures to the Strawberry Patch Barn Sale.
I've been waiting forever to go--and it's finally here!!


Now onto the good stuff.
See this cute little "Fall Ya'll" Banner?


Well i've made it a {Free} Download just for you! Ch-yea!
I also added a Happy for those who would like the whole phrase!

**The Happy is larger on purpose so that you can make a double banner.
Hang Happy above the  Fall Ya'll to create a layered look**

I backed each letter with burlap and placed the letters on jute twine. 





Pick them up here and here add them to your Fall Decor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...