Thursday, September 27, 2012

What I'm Lovin Wednesday [Fall TV's back]

{It's Thursday--but lets pretend it's Wednesday just for this post!}
Fall TV is Finally back
Can I get a Whoop Whoop?!
I always get giddy when I get to see my characters again. 
It's like seeing friends that you haven't got to see all summer.
Except they're serial killers, or revenge murders, or singing high schoolers.

So this week i'm loving all things Fall TV Premiers!













I was hesitant how they were gonna transition the show with all the great singers [Mercedes, Rachel] graduating..but they've done a pretty awesome job.
I hardly noticed some people gone--and new favs are making their way in!

Give this a listen...LOVE it!



And loving this stud!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...