Thursday, September 6, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday {Fall Edition}

Have you checked out my Pinterest?

I've been on a roll lately--pinning tons of pumpkin recipes, fall decorating ideas, and lots of Halloween party ideas!

If we weren't going to be returning from our Honeymoon right around Halloween, I would totally be planning a super Halloween party this year. 
Wouldn't that be a {fantastic} idea to celebrate our anniversary?
Any excuse to have a party, right?
Hmm. Light Bulb!!
We'll just have to see how that pans our for next year.

 Now, onto what I'm {loving}:



I'm still head over heels in LOVE with our engagement pictures.
I'm hoping to have time to transform this little gem into something beautiful for my Shower next week.



{Loving} this little funny.


{Loving} these Fall Food Finds:

Puppy Chow + Pumpkin= Soo Dangerous!!
I may or may not have all the ingredients in my cabinets to make this this weekend.

{Loving} this color combo! I'm on the hunt for some orange flats.


A few fun party ideas...

And because I've been watching Big Bang reruns on the DVR all night



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...