Monday, December 17, 2012

Pick Your Plum Grab Box Haul

Have you heard of Pick Your Plum?

If you haven't, you're missing out.
For reals.

It's a daily deal site.
They post one deal a day. one.
Limited quantities and when they're gone--they're gone! 
And we're talking about the best supplies.


Washi tape, twine, vinyl, cupcake liners, oh my!


{Here's a few fun "plums" I've picked recently}

Well... every now in then they have these dreamy, magical things called "grab boxes."
Jam packed to the brim with Plum goodness.

I got my first one this past weekend 
{I had to wake up at 7 on a Saturday and fight for an intense 7 minutes with a server, but I got it}

5 days later, this was on my front step!


And now...for the haul...



tags, ric rac, adhesive ribbon, elastic


bakery boxes, cupcake liners, clear pillow boxes{one of my favorites}


bottle caps, antique knob, ring blanks, earrings, and buttons


metal sheets, dress form hook, and chalkboard hook


white v neck tee, bouncy scarf, globe necklace, 24" pearl necklace, and leg warmers


key door knocker and drawer pulls {my absolute favorite!}

Not pictured:
{2} Pairs of glittery little girl shoes
{2} Little Girl Lace Headbands
 

Yippee!

And i'll show you a quick sneak peek of my craft room redo.
You may see something familiar...



Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I got this too! Ready for a laugh? The leg warmers are actually for your hands/arms! There's a hole for your thumb to go through! My two year old wore the around the house other legs and later I discovered their real purpose! So my 13 year old snagged them! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *on her* legs...typos, sheesh!

      Delete
  2. Oh how funny! I hadn't had a chance to really look at them--just made the assumption like you that they were leg warmers! Who wears knitted sleeves? Ha. Don't understand that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...