Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Girl and her Craft Room

Yippee...the Reveal is here!
This is my absolute favorite place to be. ever.
How is a girl not supposed to be inspired in a place like this??

Hope that you like it!

This is the view from the doorway.


Immediately to the left is the closet and this space
{Disregard Nick's messy bookshelf--he is allowed a little space in here after all}
The ironing board came from Junkyard Gypsies in Bowling Green, KY.

These baskets hold the mounds of ribbon I own.
{There's even more on my shelf}

The egg basket came from an antique store no longer in business &
Burlap/Metal Basket came from TJMaxx a month ago.

 My Cricut station.

The word CREATE hangs above the window.
It's one of my favorite things in the whole room!
It was made from paper mache letters from Hobby Lobby.
Textures:
Leaves
Scrapbook paper
Orange Burlap
Moss


 Here's all my crafting storage.
{Plus more in the closet--that you don't want to see}


All of the red storage is from the dollar tree, glass storage from Hobby Lobby &
Vinyl was cut with my Cricut.



More mini storage.







Now to get off Blogger and into my Craft Room!

4 comments:

  1. You make your momma proud!!! Love the printer's tray, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen such a neat craft room! Are you sure you're really a crafter???!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me three hours to clean it! And i may or may not have been shoveling stuff to the other side while I was taking pics! :)

      Delete
  3. Love it! Will you come organize mine now? I need to move everything out and start over. I still have stuff in there from when we did the addition on the house. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...