Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy week

It's been such a fun weekend having my sister here!
I'll most more about that tmrw, but here's some snippets of the last week.



1.
These little guys caught my eye at the HL.
Glittery Valentine hearts, and could it be?? A Chalkboard?!
I tried them out as soon as I got home, and sure enough they're chalkboards!
Stay tuned because I have a fun little idea in the works.
2.
I wanted to dress up the guest bathroom a little
since we're having several weekend guests over the next couple months.
I found this idea on Pinterest, and immediately found an unused glass container
 and filled it with mini soaps and such from hotels we've stayed at. 
I love that all the soaps are the same color as the bathroom decor!

3. 
There's a first time for everything, so why not let your eyebrows get ripped out by string?
Result: More painful than I thought, but they look beautimous!

4. 
Diet is still going strong, and i've started back on couch for 5k.
Here's to week 2!

6.
We finally got all of our wedding/engagement pics printed. Over 1000 prints from Shutterfly for $98!
Score!

7.
A friend of mine had a birthday last week, and I wrapped up a little homemade gift for her.
Can't wait to give it to her today!

8.
Stumbled upon all this black and yellow beauty at the Lobby
the same day I scored the little heart chalkboards.
I didn't buy anything...but there is a polka dot Bee cake stand that is to die for!
{My birthday is the 26 of Feb, if anyone is looking for a birthday present for me! *Hint hint*}
;)

9.
And here's my little sister chopping off all my hair.
Right now it's a little below my shoulders {We already cut off 8 inches}
but i'm going to have her trim a little more off this weekend.
I LOVE it so far. See ya long hair!!

Happy Week Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...