Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pay it Forward 2013.

I come from a long line of crafty woman.

My grandma was a sewer, knitter, painter, woodworker, and sooo much more!

My mom is an amazing seamstress, scrapbooker, and decorator.
{Have I ever mentioned she made her own wedding dress and our bridesmaid dresses days before her 2nd wedding?}

My step-mom also is an amazing cook, crafter, and all around creative person.

Let me tell you.
This crafting business is in my blood!

So something like a Crafty Pay it forward is right up my alley!

I attempted this several years back
{In the broke college student days}

And sadly I never got around to completing my end of the bargain.

But a sweet friend of mine DID hold up her end, and this beaut is proudly displayed in my craft room!


Well this year is a different ballgame, and I am OH so Excited to try again.
And you can have full confidence you'll get an awesome surprise from me in 2013!
 

So without further adieu....



Comment away, sweet friends!
{On the blog or facebook}

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I posted it on my blog--stole your image though lol

    http://keepingupwiththenolands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used your image, too! If you still have a spot left on your five, I'd love to have it:)! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad to hear that I made your five! You made mine, too! Here's my email if you wan tot send me your info. I'll reply to your email with my info. brandie_bc1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...