Friday, January 18, 2013

Pinterest Party!

I'm so excited to share with you a fun little idea I'm tossing around in my head!

Announcing Bee of Good Cheer's first ever....



I've seen this idea floating around the blogisphere...and is seems like such a fun way to combine so many of my favorite things {Friends, crafting, and a good party!}

Here’s the idea:

A small group of lovely ladies
Multiple {Pinspirational} crafts
{Pinspiring} food
 {Pintastic} girly drinks
swag bags
 and lots of girly getaway fun!

Right now it's all still in the works, but i'm kind of throwing around the idea of May at my house.
No official date yet--but if this is a can't miss it kind of thing for you, 
then get me your dates ASAP and I'll take it into consideration! 

There will be a limited number of spots {around 5} and a small crafting fee {Not to exceed $25}
Everything else will be provided--you just have to bring yourself and have fun!
  
I'd love to know your feedback on this!
Comment here or on Facebook if this sounds like something you'd love to be a part of.

I can't tell you how excited I am about this!



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...