Wednesday, January 16, 2013

{WILW} Home Inspire Edition

It's been a while since I've posted a What i'm Loving Wednesday
with This Kind of Love
But here's some home inspiration for my readers out there! 

 
We're going to start looking for our home this Summer, but it doesn't keep me from looking at them now!
Confesssion: I look at the MLS Listings in BG multiple times a day.
Here are a few homes in the area that I'm loving!



I hope that we have a bathroom similar to this so we can make this happen!


Loving this idea of incorporating the pups essentials into the kitchen!


I'm going to IKEA soon to grab this for my craft room!
Continuing the chalkboard love


Lovin' this super smart water bottle storage. Genius!




And as always...I love this stud to pieces!


Thanks again for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I painted our pantry door 2 summers ago with chalkboard paint lol..... its perfect for notes, lists and calanders and such :-) oh and I LOVE the green houses.... there are some by my moms and I think they are BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...