Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WILW--Fitness Motivation Edition



I haven't wanted to brag to much...but it's my blog and i'm proud..
So why not.

Since December 28th I am down...
10 lbs!

Can I get a What What!

I am so excited.
Good ol' hard work and eating right.
I wasn't really that overweight, it was just a matter of 

wedding stress, holidays, and lots of eating out 

that all culminated into some serious junk in the trunk.


So to celebrate that, i'm showing you some things that i'm loving that are helping me along the way!

First things first:

I'm Loving Weight Watchers!
It's a lifesaver...really.
If you want to know if it's for you--talk to me! I could sing it's praises it all day long.

The mobile app makes it so easy to chart the food you eat, and it includes most any restaurant you will visit,
You also gain activity points the more you workout,  
and you have weekly "flex" points you can use if you go out to eat.
{helps so you don't blow your diet on date night}



 I'm also Loving the Couch to 5K Program.
They have a mobile app that I use to chart my runs.

 
I'm running three days a week, and am planning on starting Zumba classes next week. 
We'll see how that goes considering i'm so uncoordinated and lack rhythm! 

I'm Loving the weather that lets me get outside and exercise.
Nick goes to the park and plays Disc Golf every night after work, so on my stay-at-home days i've been meeting up with him to run.

    Note: Not the best idea to start running outside on the hilliest trail in Bowling Green

I'm also Loving  some of these low point foods!

1 Point + for 1 oz. 
 
{My favorite sweet treat} 
3 Points + for 2 cookies.
 
For a carb fix, these Ranch Roasted Potatoes are perfect!
2 Points + for 1/2 cup.

 And lastly, i'm Loving these motivational sayings.
I've put several up on the wall in front of my treadmill to push me to keep going!



 

And as always, I love that this stud is working  hard to be healthy too.
Beach bodies here we come!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...