Friday, April 12, 2013

Enter....dream home.

Well ladies...I've got the hubs serious about a house.
This is THE MOST beautiful house I have ever seen.
It's in an old, beautiful part of BG, and build in 1956.
Oh how I love old houses!

I could see the furbabies playing in the backyard,
the hubs and I eating on the porch all summer long,
beautiful flower gardens,
and our future babies crawling down the hallway

I'm already mentally moved in.
which
could be absolutely heartbreaking if it gets taken before we can get through all the hoops.

We're in the process of contacting a relator, and plan on going and seeing it the first of next week.
 AHH!


 
 I'm trying not to jump the gun and listen and weigh the options--but I don't want to spend too much time "thinking" and miss out on it!

Any first time homebuyer tips?? 



3 comments:

  1. Pray about it. Do what makes you happy. Live below your means. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will know it's "the house" right when you walk in. It's like knowing it's your wedding dress :) As soon as I walked in the house we bought, I just knew it! I started picturing where all our furniture would go and it just was an immediate fit!

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ditto Amy's reply! We KNEW when we found our house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...