Friday, June 28, 2013

5000 Pins {Part 1 of 3}

Well i've finally hit the 5000 Pin mark.
I'm not sure whether to congratulate myself, or get up from the couch and do something.
Maybe i'll get up after I pin another 50 recipes for dessert!

I would venture to guess 
[and i'm sure my Pinterest followers would also] 
that the majority of my pins are three things:

Fall, food, or DIY

Can't help it.
I have an obsession with Fall ya'll,
a hungry, hungry husband to feed,
and an insatiable appetite to figure out how many millions of uses there are for burlap and mason jars.

So..i thought it would be fun to click back through all these pins and actually look at them and pick out my favorites to share.
And it's your lucky day because tonight's part 1 of 3.





1.
Shredding Chicken in your kitchen-aid mixer. 
This is my top favorite use for my kitchen-aid mixer.


2.
 Beautiful storage for all those travel sized items.
For some reason all my travel items are green and white--so it's worked out perfectly in my guest bathroom.


3.
As a creative person, Im a sucker for presentation. 
I love the pop of fun that spray painting the inside of a box creates--
and I love sending happy mail!



4.
DIY Kitchen IPAD holder. How stinkin' cute is this?!



5.
Old Ironing Board as an entry table.
I plan on using mine in this exact same fashion.

6.

Dry erase "I love you" board.
This has been on the DIY list forever. One day I'll get to it.


7.

Coffee Beans + Vanilla Candles.
I have this in the Living room and it smells oh-so-good!

8.

More adorable bathroom storage.
I think this would be adorable between our double sinks in the new house.


9.

Using Washi Tape on Calendar.
One of my all time favorite pins!!

10.

Welcome basket for overnight guests.
I loved this idea and immediately put one together for company.
{except family. They're lucky i wash the sheets}


Tune in tmrw for part 2 of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...