Sunday, June 23, 2013

Copycat Chuy's Jalapeno Ranch Dip

A few weeks ago we went out with our sweet friends to Chuy's.

We had been once before, but they introduced us to the Jalapeno-Ranch dip this time.


 Haven't tried it? 
OMIWORD it's delicious.
Spicy, Creamy and oh so addictive.

I've been looking for recipes, and just couldn't find one that had the reviews of the "true" Chuy's style dip.
So i combined several reviews/ideas/recipes and came up with my own version.

The hubs says it's better than the original!

You'll need:

1 1/3 c. Mayo
1/2 c. buttermilk
1/3 c. chopped Jalapeno
1/3 c. tomatillo sauce or green chilis
{i don't like tomatillos so i just subbed green chilis in mine}
1/3 c. chopped cilantro leaf
Juice from 1/2 a lime
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1/2 tsp. garlic salt



Directions: 

Cut up Jalapenos, remove seeds, and finely chop.



Remove stems from cilantro and chop finely.


Combine the rest of the ingredients into blender and blend till smooth.

 I personally added a heaping spoonful of green chilis since I don't like a lot of heat--but you can do whatever strikes your fancy.


Churn..baby..Churn!

and Voila! 
Easy 10 minute dip.
So simple and the perfect side to all our summer grilling!






1 comment:

  1. As I'm scrolling through Pinterest tonight I come across this pin for Jalapeño Ranch dip. I click the picture and behold it leads me to my friend Brittany's blog. Very cool

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...