Sunday, June 2, 2013

First Home tour

Welcome to the tour of our first home.
What a dream come true!
I know you can't wait for all the future design/DIY posts that come along with a new home!


2300 Sq. Feet
Hardiboard
4 Bedroom
2 1/2 Bath
Covered Front and Back Porches

{Swoon} Wooden Shutters


 I cannot WAIT to decorate my own porch/house for the Fall.
.{Too Early to think about Fall? No way Jose!}
My Welcome Vinyl is already on the way! Can't wait to put it on my gorgeous wooden door.
 

 Open Floor Plan:

Living Room

Dining Area:


 Kitchen:

 With walk-in Pantry
Dark Granite Countertops
 {In Love!}


Hallway off the kitchen that has Three bedrooms & Bath


 Other side of house:
Door on left is to Laundry/Mud Room
Middle is closet
To the right is a 1/2 bath




Master Bedroom:



 Master Bath:
Jacuzzi Tub
& Seat in the shower {Fancy Shmancy!}


Other details I {Love}:

Doorways:

 Fireplace & Covered Back Porch {which you can kind of see}

Light Fixture in Dining Room:

Backsplash:


4 comments:

  1. Jealous! I'm sure you got a great deal in Bowling Green. I wish we had the same home prices in Nashville.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But, home prices here are Ridiculous! Just as bad if not worse than Nashville.

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome! So happy for you two!! Can't wait to see all your decorating and creative ideas come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany,
    It is beautiful and I know you will decorate it wonderfully... I Look forward to seeing those moving in pictures soon and after you get it decorated.
    Thank you for calling me and letting me help in the referral to your agent Chuck in Ky. I am always happy to help family, friends and others with referrals out of my area.

    Shirley Riddle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...