Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Five

So many of the blogs I read do this during the week, so I thought i'd tag along this week and show my favs.

01|  AppleFest at Jackson's Orchard


 It's this weekend, and such a fun way for locals to get into the Fall spirit around here.
I'm especially looking forward to the fried apple pies and cider slushies
{sounds so much better than hot cider considering it's going to be 90+ degrees!}

02| Halloween Village by Dept. 56

I discovered this fun and quirky set earlier this week. Forget the Christmas Village bring on Halloween.


03| Mums

 I spyed my first mums at the grocery store last weekend. 
I'd love to plant some in the front flower beds--someone come help me!

 04| Craftaholics Anonymous FB page

I'll be honest, I don't always love bloggers who have FB pages for their blogs.
 They just regurgitate what I read on their blog everyday, and the constant bombardment can be annoying.
But if there is one to "like" it's this ONE!
You can post any craft related question to her wall, and she will share with her 65K followers to get you the best answer ever!
Go ahead and click over to see. You won't regret it.

05| My dining area

I feel like it's finally coming together..and is looking oh so inviting. I adore sitting here in the morning enjoying the view and coffee.
Little slice of Heaven.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...