Thursday, August 15, 2013

New home New Craft Room [Part two]


Welcome to my favorite room in the house!
 As you scroll through the pics, I tried to let you know where some of the crutial organizing/design elements came from to help inspire you.
Thanks for stopping by!


The white cabinets came from Lowe's, and the counter-top is a standard length Lowe's has in stock.
Talk about insta-desk! 

I also have been coveting this stool at Target for several months--and finally decided it would make the perfect adjustable stool for my bar height desk.

Quick side note: The desk wasn't intentionally bar height--but if you are looking at options for a desk think about this first. What I love about it is the option to sit or stand while crafting. It's going to be a life-saver for my back, allowing me to stand and not hunch over my table when I'm crafting the day away

 

It's all about function & design in the main hub of the room.
The dowel of Washi Tape & Baker's twine make grabbing and going easy peasy!


These adorable galvanized tins came from the One Spot at Target, and I just vinyl-ized them with some Chalkboard vinyl. I used a chalk marker to write the names of my most used items so they are organized and within reach.
Chalk Markers are from here, and paint dotters are from here & here
Go ahead and get yourself a couple sets of all of these. I can't recommend them enough.


The adorable "Get Excited" printable can be found here for free.
two of a crafter's favorite words "free printable"


The creme-de-la-craft of my space
My Silhouette  
finally arrived and I've had a horrible fun time trying to figure it out.

I know it will be better than my Cricut--but i'm a hard convert I guess.
 

I did made my first vinyl design though--the bright blue circle monogram between the windows. 
 And i LOVE it!


Stay tuned over the next few weeks, and i'll be highlighting some of the how-to behind some of my favorite elements of my new craft space.

Hope you're inspired to get crafting!


Linking up to:

8 comments:

  1. WOWEEEE......I LOVE what you've done with all the details! Here's wishing you many a happy hour crafting away!!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful craft room, and your color choices are so bright and cheerful -- looks like a great place to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your room! I'm a sucker for a good craft room! You're one of my top 3 favorites at our Home{Work} Wednesday and I'm featuring you on my fb page tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brittany~WoW girl you have done an amazing job with your Craft Room I love it...I love it...And I agree with you it would be my fav. room in the house also...Love ya hon...Denise Olson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brittany. Looks like Marty and I both love your craft room! You are one of my top 3 favorites at Home{work} Wednesday too. Great job on your room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having major craft room envy over here! Amazing, amazing job! You thought of everything with all the little details. I popped over from Domestic Superhero-- thanks for sharing!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Droooool. Totally awesome.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an organised and creative craftroom you have here. The paint colour of your wall is wonderful too. Enjoy crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...