Sunday, September 8, 2013

5000 Pins Food Edition {Part 2 of 3}

I felt like a food top 10 probably needed it's own post.
{And since I couldn't narrow it down to 10--I've given you 12!}

 These are recipes I've actually tried...and love.
Overall, I've had pretty great success with recipe's off Pinterest.
But there have been a few that I've tried that went directly in the "never ever again" pile.

These are not those.
These are "Hodges Approved Winners"

Make sure to scroll all the way through to the bottom.
That's where my absolute favs are!




12. | Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Chips by The Girl who Ate Everything

I took this to a staff meeting once, and it's been a "win" in my recipe book ever since.
The cinnamon chips may seem like extra work, but I promise you they make the recipe!




11. | Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn by Eclectic Recipes

I've now become a corn snob thanks to this recipe.




10. |  Crack-tastic Crackers by Sweet Teeth

Just try them.
And bring them to a party--then don't share them with your friends.
Oh-mi-word. They live up to their name.



9. | Roasted Summer Veggies by The Gracious Pantry

I'm currently eating this--
and thanking the good Lord that my husband doesn't love squash so I don't have to share!

Delicious and the perfect way to use up all those garden finds.




8. | Tortellini Spinach Bake by Our Best Bites

I love spinach. So anything with spinach in it--I naturally can't keep myself from.
This was one of the first Pinterest recipes I tried, and it's still on regular rotation on the monthly menu.
D-e-licious.



7. | Carraba's Bread Dipping Spice Mix by Barb Gertz on Food

I can't say enough great things about this. If you've ever been to Carraba's it's a spot-on match.



6. | Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing by Oh! You Cook

This has been my favorite discovery of the summer. I love fruit--and this just turns up the wow factor.
I use local honey [to help with my allergies] and eat on it all week.
Perfect for breakfast on the go, side with sandwich, or a fresh addition to whatever we're grilling.



5. | Ranch House Crockpot Pork Chops by Picky Palette

We really love this recipe. My crockpot makes weeknight dinners so easy.
The taters are delicious, but more often than not when I make this on a weeknight I just add the seasonings to instant taters.
But do yourself a favor and try the whole meal just once!




4. | Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip by Half-Baked

Words can't describe how thankful I am to Pinterest for leading me to this dessert.
It is easy peasy--and tastes and looks like you spent a hours on it!

confession:
The hubs and I may or may not currently have this in our fridge.



3. | Three Cheese Potatoes by Taste of Home

My sister loves these, and they are the perfect throw together compliment to anything grilled.
How could you not love potatoes smothered in cheese and bacon?



2. | Chuy's Jalape├▒o Ranch Dip by Bee of Good Cheer

How did my own recipe make it on the list. Oh yes..because it's incredible!
 Perfect appetizer.




1. | Stuffed Green Peppers by Kalyn's Kitchen

This is by far one of the best recipes I've gotten off Pinterest.
We've made it at least once a month for over a year and still look forward to it!
Cooking the peppers in the oven allows them to cook while not getting mushy, and the mix of ingredients inside is delightful. We love using turkey sausage to make it a little healthier.




 5000 Pins {Part 1 of 3}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...