Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Clothespin Bucket List

Could this day be any more Fall-ish?
The hubs and I are cuddled up on the couch with the windows down as I type this.
Perfect start to the Fall Season!

This weather got me thinking about all the things that I wanted to do this season...
So i started writing them down.
Knowing myself, I knew if I didn't make something out of this list I would just put it down somewhere never to be seen again.

Soo..a few minutes of thinking and I came up with this.

A friend of mine does something similar for Thanksgiving, in which they write what they are thankful for each day onto a clothespin and put it on a wreath. 
This is the same type of idea.



The idea is to line your basket with your Fall Bucket List Clothespins, and place them into the bucket as you complete them.
I think it's more fun than crossing something off a list--and kids would love it!


You will need:

Clothespins {The printable is measured to fit Mainstay's Clothespins from Wal-mart}
This Printable I made
Foam Brush
Scissors
A bucket of some kind {I got mine at Michaels for $4 with coupons}

Directions: 

Go here and print off the bucket list I made.
I recommend printing on heavy cardstock, and make sure that you print full page size.


Use a cutter or scissors to cut out each image.






You'll notice that I left 12 blank.
These are to fill in with your own ideas for your family's bucket list. 

I've been heavily hinting that I want to go to the mountains for our anniversary. 
Really hoping I can place this one in the bucket soon. :)
 {Pay no mind to the fact that I spelled anniversary wrong..whoops}


Next, modge podge the paper onto the clothespins.
Make sure to do a coat of modge podge under and on top of the paper for good adhesion.

  

Once they're dried, clip around your basket. My basket had a handle, so I opted to line mine here.


We've already been able to drop a few into the bucket.


Hope this inspires you to get out and enjoy this season with your family.
Thanks for stopping by.

Linking up to:

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Enjoy your mountain trip anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute idea :) These would work perfect on a chicken wire frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea. I love that your bucket list is both practical and pretty. I definitely want to make one of these, if not for fall, then for the holiday season.

    I'll be featuring you tomorrow as one of my favorites at Home{work} Wednesday.

    Thanks for sharing your project with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u possibly tell me how u made your printable, cause I want to make this but with different text and colors possibly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...