Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Spooktacular September & Dept 56

One of my favorite blogs Eighteen25 is getting in the Fall mood with their series Spooktacular September!

It's been going on for a week or so..and had so many other things going on I forgot to post about it.

 source


I have come to love this series.
 the super hosts, fabulous guests, ideas and of course it ushers in Fall in such a fun way!

Make sure to click on over and visit the blog to get some great spooky ideas.


And...while we're on the Halloween trend..

I somehow stumbled upon the Halloween House by Department 56 the other day and decided I needed to have it. all of it.
No big deal that a few of them are slightly creepy--i am in love.


Here's a few of my favs:
{Be sure to hint this to my hubs..we do have our FIRST anniversary coming up, and
I personally think it's an awesome anniversary gift}


The Pumpkin House
 Spooky Farmhouse


Grimsly Mannor

Haunted Windmill


Water Tower
Haunted Well
Halloween Kids


Lighting the Jack-o-Lanterns
Autumn Maple Trees

So cute--and creepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...