Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What i'm Loving Wednesday



I'm Loving...

1 | That it's officially Fall!

It's been slightly cooler this week [high 70's]
So naturally i've busted out the cardigans and layers...totally acceptable.


2 | Caramel Apple Pops

I've also been dominating some caramel apple pops. My fav. seasonal buy.
Minor fact that there is a high likelihood that some dental work may be needed
after you tackle one or two of these.


3 | Orange is the New Black

I just got through the season finale...and I love it.
I'm also kind of glad I got into the game late,
because now I don't have to wait a crazy amount of time for the next season.


4 | New blog design

 I'm working with a designer on a new blog design--and couldn't be more excited!
I am in LOVE with the watercolor look 
{just like my small obsession with chalkboards}
and I can't wait for you all to see the new things coming to the blog--and FB!


One small hint to tie you over for a few weeks.



5 | Fall Vera Bradley

I'm especially smitten with the Bittersweet pattern below.
The the fall colors combined with the Houndstooth...ahhh..
Someone please hint to my husband I'd like this print in the Clare please?


6 | Pumpkin Seed Brittle

Sure, I may blindly love this even though I haven't even tried it.
But i love roasted pumpkin seeds, so why not a sweet twist on it?



 8 | My Hubby

I love that although he doesn't care for my obsession with Fall, he willingly will tag along to all my Fall activities.
Is he not the cutest 30 year old wagon puller?
Good thing he doesn't read my blog or he might kill me for posting this.
Shhh. Our secret. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...