Thursday, October 3, 2013

Monogrammed Oil Dispenser

Remember the crafty pay-it-forward a few month's ago?
Well I'm finally getting around to posting the quick DIY post on the Monogrammed Oil Dispenser.

I started with a high quality Olive Oil bottle and some Vinyl.



Using my Silhouette and computer,
{which also doubles as a weight lifting tool if needed}
I drew up a quick design [Step 1]


Weeded the excess vinyl [Step 2]
Moved vinyl from vinyl backing to transfer paper [Step 3]
Then placed it onto Oil Dispenser [Step 4]


I then gave each bottle a quick spray of Acrylic Sealer for some added protection since it will most likely be used in the kitchen.

And that was it.
It could easily be used for a soap dispenser or olive oil container. Or really anything you might need it for. How cute would some yummy homemade dressing look in it?
Ideas..Ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...